Metabolic and Steatohepatitis
Clinical and metabolic factors associated with development and regression of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in nonobese subjects
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 604–611, April 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 604–611
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 04:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project
- Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs of the Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A070001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!