These authors contributed equally.
Liver Failure and Growth
Protective effects of farnesoid X receptor (FXR) on hepatic lipid accumulation are mediated by hepatic FXR and independent of intestinal FGF15 signal
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1133–1144, April 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 1133–1144
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 310000-122310/1
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK031343-01, P20-RR021940
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.