These authors contributed equally to this work.
The p53 mutation spectrum in hepatocellular carcinoma from Guangxi, China : role of chronic hepatitis B virus infection and aflatoxin B1 exposure
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 999–1009, March 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 999–1009
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2014 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81072321, 30960021, 30460143, 30560133
- New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Guangxi Nature Sciences. Grant Numbers: 0236030, 0632007-1E, 0640101, 0592007-1A
- Guangxi Health Ministry Medicine. Grant Number: Z2010108
- USA National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: ES05116, ES09089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.