These authors contributed equally to this work.
Aberrant expression of monocarboxylate transporter 4 in tumour cells predicts an unfavourable outcome in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 942–952, July 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 942–952
This article is dedicated to the memory of Dr Kazuo Chijiiwa, who passed away 26 November 2013.
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2014 06:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Monocarboxylate transporter 4 predicts poor prognosis in hepatocellular carcinoma and is associated with cell proliferation and migration, Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology, 2015, 141, 7, 1151, , , , , , , ,
- 2Emerging histopathological prognostic biomarkers in hepatocellular carcinomas, Personalized Medicine Universe, 2014, 3, 15, , ,