These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hepatitis B virus X protein promotes P3 transcript expression of the insulin-like growth factor 2 gene via inducing hypomethylation of P3 promoter in hepatocellular carcinoma
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 608–619, February 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 608–619
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2014 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 915100890100000
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 21610407
- Medical Scientific Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: A2009367, A2012332
- Jinan University. Grant Number: 2012109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.