ClinicalTrials.gov number: NCT01220947
DAUPHINE: a randomized phase II study of danoprevir/ritonavir plus peginterferon alpha-2a/ribavirin in HCV genotypes 1 or 4
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 108–119, January 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 108–119
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2014 05:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2013
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Table S1. SVR24 rates in patients with and without an eRVR2 in arm D according to HCV genotype and subtype and host IL28B genotype (efficacy population). Data are presented as n/N (%, 95% confidence interval).
Table S2. Sensitivity analysis of SVR24 rates. Data are presented as n/N (%).
Fig. S1. Study design.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.