These authors contributed equally to this study.
NAFLD, NASH and Alcoholic Liver Disease
Fetuin-A negatively correlates with liver and vascular fibrosis in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease subjects
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 925–935, March 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 925–935
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2014 06:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 21249038, 24590972
- Global COE Program of Osaka University
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.