Yalda Sharifi contributed equally as a joint 1st author on this manuscript.
Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
Characterisation of temporal microglia and astrocyte immune responses in bile duct-ligated rat models of cirrhosis
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1184–1191, September 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 1184–1191
Declaration: This paper was presented in an abstract form at the American Association for the Study of Liver meeting, 20011 [Hepatology 2011 Spp. Volume 52, Issue S1 Spp. (Oct 2011) 1644 (DOI: 10.4016/3530.01)]
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2014 05:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.