NAFLD, NASH and Alcoholic Liver Disease
Readiness for behaviour change in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: implications for multidisciplinary care models
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 936–943, March 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 936–943
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 01:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- . Grant Numbers: T32 DK007150 36, RO1 DK 81450-04, UL1TR000058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.