S.H.C and J.S.C contributed equally to this work as co-first authors.
FDG-PET predicts outcomes of treated bone metastasis following palliative radiotherapy in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1118–1125, August 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 1118–1125
This research was presented at 55th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO), September 22-25, 2013, Atlanta.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2014 12:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 0620390
This article has been cited by:
- 1FDG-PET Predicts Pain Response and Local Control in Palliative Radiotherapy With or Without Systemic Treatment in Patients With Bone Metastasis From Non–small-cell Lung Cancer, Clinical Lung Cancer, 2015, 16, 6, e111, , , , , , , , ,