The authors contribute equally to this work
Association of IL28B polymorphisms with peginterferon treatment response in Chinese Han patients with HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 473–481, February 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 473–481
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 04:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81070334
- National Twelve-Five Project of China. Grant Numbers: 2012ZX10005004-002, 2012ZX10002004-003
- Committee of Science and Technology of Shanghai Municipal Government. Grant Number: 13401902900
- Shanghai Public Health Outstanding Academic Leader Training Program. Grant Number: GWDTR201202
- Shanghai Municipal Health and Family Planning Commission. Grant Number: 20134004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.