Metabolic and Steatohepatitis
Prospective evaluation of metabolic syndrome and its components among long-term liver recipients
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1094–1101, August 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 1094–1101
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2014 06:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2013
- Comissão de Aperfeiçoamento em Nível Superior
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa de Minas Gerais
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq). Grant Number: CDS - APQ-04415-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.