These authors contributed equally to this work
Low-dose anti-CD3 antibody induces remission of active autoimmune hepatitis in xenoimmunized mice
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Marceau, G., Yang, R., Lapierre, P., Béland, K. and Alvarez, F. (2014), Low-dose anti-CD3 antibody induces remission of active autoimmune hepatitis in xenoimmunized mice. Liver International. doi: 10.1111/liv.12498
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 05:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP86506
- Canadian Liver Foundation
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Canadian Association for the Study of the Liver (CASL)
- American Liver foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.