These authors contributed equally to this work
Cholestasis and autoimmune liver disease
Low-dose anti-CD3 antibody induces remission of active autoimmune hepatitis in xenoimmunized mice
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 275–284, January 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 275–284
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 05:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP86506
- Canadian Liver Foundation
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Canadian Association for the Study of the Liver (CASL)
- American Liver foundation
Fig. S1. Anti-CD3 antibody administered in prevetion of AIH does not induce an increase in Tregs population.
Fig. S2. Proliferation ratio among CD3+CD4+ Cells.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.