Reversible non-ischaemic cardiomyopathy and left ventricular dysfunction after liver transplantation: a single-centre experience
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages e105–e110, July 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: e105–e110
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2014 05:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!