CHD5 a tumour suppressor is epigenetically silenced in hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages e151–e160, July 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: e151–e160
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2014 05:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81100383/H0812, 81000226/H0812
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Numbers: S2011040005521, A2011360
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.