These authors shared first authorship
Cirrhosis and its Complications
Overexpression of angiopoietin-2 in rats and patients with liver fibrosis. Therapeutic consequences of its inhibition
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1383–1392, April 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 1383–1392
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2014 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- Ministerio de Economia y Competitividad. Grant Numbers: SAF2010-19025, SAF2012-35979
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria. Grant Number: FIS PI080237
- AGAUR. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 1496
- MINECO. Grant Number: BES-2007-16909
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.