Both authors contributed equally to this work.
CD24 Ala57Val polymorphism is associated with spontaneous viral clearance in the HCV-infected Chinese population
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 786–794, March 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 786–794
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2014 04:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
- National Science and Technology Major Project. Grant Number: 2012ZX10002007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81072347, 81202377
|liv12506-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||36K||Table S1. Primers used in the study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.