Liver regeneration and energetic changes in rats following hepatic radiation therapy and hepatocyte transplantation by 31P MRSI
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Landis, C. S., Zhou, H., Liu, L., Hetherington, H. P. and Guha, C. (2014), Liver regeneration and energetic changes in rats following hepatic radiation therapy and hepatocyte transplantation by 31P MRSI. Liver International. doi: 10.1111/liv.12507
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2014 04:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2013
- . Grant Numbers: R01 DK64670, R21/R33 CA121051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.