Elevated alanine aminotransferase (ALT) in the deceased donor: impact on early post-transplant liver allograft function
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 524–531, February 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 524–531
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 FEB 2014 04:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- ROCHE Organ Transplant Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.