The CHeCS Investigators include the following investigators and sites: Scott D. Holmberg, Eyasu H. Teshale, Philip R. Spradling, Anne C. Moorman, and Fujie Xu, Division of Viral Hepatitis, National Centers for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, Georgia; Stuart C. Gordon, David R. Nerenz, Mei Lu, Lois Lamerato, Loralee B. Rupp, Nonna Akkerman, Nancy J. Oja-Tebbe, Chad M. Cogan, and Dana Larkin, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, Michigan; Joseph A. Boscarino, Zahra S. Daar, Robert E. Smith, Patrick J. Curry, Brandon D. Geise, and Joe B. Leader, Geisinger Health System, Danville, Pennsylvania; Cynthia C. Nakasato, Vinutha Vijayadeva, Kelly E. Sylva, John V. Parker, and Mark M. Schmidt, Kaiser Permanente, Honolulu, Hawaii; Emily M. Henkle, Tracy L. Dodge, Erin M. Keast, and Lois Drew, Kaiser Permanente Northwest, Portland, Oregon.
Letter to the Editor
Reported reasons for testing among hepatitis B virus-infected patients – Chronic Hepatitis Cohort Study (CHeCS), United States, 2006–2010
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages e162–e163, July 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: e162–e163
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAR 2014 03:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2014
- CDC Foundation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Gilead Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.