Both authors contributed equally to this manuscript.
Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
Clinical relevance and cellular source of elevated soluble urokinase plasminogen activator receptor (suPAR) in acute liver failure
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1330–1339, October 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 1330–1339
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2014 01:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: Ta434/2-1, SFB/TRR57
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.