Letter to the Editor
How Can the IL28B Polymorphisms with Linkage Disequilibrium Affect the Natural Course of Hepatitis B Inversely?
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 7, page 1127, August 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 1127
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2014 01:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!