Use of hepatitis B surface and “e” antigen quantification during extensive treatment with tenofovir in patients co-infected with HIV-HBV
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 795–804, March 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 795–804
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2014 05:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Sidaction. Grant Number: AO 19
- ANRS (Agence Nationale de Recherche sur le Sida et les Hépatites)
Data S1. Supplementary material.
Table S1. Description of TDF-treated patients stratified on HBeAg status.
Table S2. Quantifiable HBV markers in predicting HBeAg-loss (assuming those with HBeAg-loss who became HBeAg-postive were continuously HBeAg-positive during follow-up).
Table S3. Polynomial functions of each trajectory (qHBsAg profile).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.