A prospective observational study on tolerance and satisfaction to hepatic haemodynamic procedures
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Casu, S., Berzigotti, A., Abraldes, J. G., Baringo, M. A., Rocabert, L., Hernández-Gea, V., García-Pagán, J. C. and Bosch, J. (2014), A prospective observational study on tolerance and satisfaction to hepatic haemodynamic procedures. Liver International. doi: 10.1111/liv.12522
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2014 05:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2014
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: PS09/01261
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.