Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
A prospective observational study on tolerance and satisfaction to hepatic haemodynamic procedures
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 695–703, March 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 695–703
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAR 2014 05:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2014
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: PS09/01261
Fig. S1. Flowchart of patients included and excluded in the present study.
Fig. S2. Proportion of procedures lasting ≤35 min according to their complexity and the operators' experience.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.