Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Cabozantinib reverses multidrug resistance of human hepatoma HepG2/adr cells by modulating the function of P-glycoprotein
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Xiang, Q.-f., Zhang, D.-m., Wang, J.-n., Zhang, H.-w., Zheng, Z.-y., Yu, D.-c., Li, Y.-j., Xu, J., Chen, Y.-j. and Shang, C.-z. (2014), Cabozantinib reverses multidrug resistance of human hepatoma HepG2/adr cells by modulating the function of P-glycoprotein. Liver International. doi: 10.1111/liv.12524
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2014 10:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81372562, 81070453
- National Natural Science Foundation for Young Scientists of China. Grant Number: 31200736
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.