Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Cabozantinib reverses multidrug resistance of human hepatoma HepG2/adr cells by modulating the function of P-glycoprotein
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 1010–1023, March 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 1010–1023
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2014 10:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81372562, 81070453
- National Natural Science Foundation for Young Scientists of China. Grant Number: 31200736
Figure S1. Expression level of ABCG2 in HEK293 and their transient transfected cells are detected by western blot.
Figure S2. Effect of cabozantinib on ABCG2-mediated drug resistance.
Data S1. ABCG2 plasmid and transient transfection.
Table S1. Effect of cabozantinib on reversing P-gp-mediated drug resistance.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.