Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
The risk of perioperative adverse events in patients with chronic liver disease
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 713–723, March 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 713–723
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2014 03:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: HI10C2020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.