These authors contributed equally to this work.
Safety and immunogenicity of therapeutic DNA vaccine with antiviral drug in chronic HBV patients and its immunogenicity in mice
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 805–815, March 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 805–815
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2014 03:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2013
- Korea Health 21 R&D project
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. Grant Number: A04-0013-AY1201-0845-00011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.