These authors equally contributed to the present work.
NAFLD & NASH
Hepatic toll-like receptor 4 expression is associated with portal inflammation and fibrosis in patients with NAFLD
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 569–581, February 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 569–581
The present study has been partly supported by the ‘Alberto Sordi’ Foundation, Rome, Italy.
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2014 01:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- ‘Alberto Sordi’ Foundation, Rome, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!