Drug-Induced Liver Injury
Reliability of causality assessment for drug, herbal and dietary supplement hepatotoxicity in the Drug-Induced Liver Injury Network (DILIN)
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1623–1632, May 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 1623–1632
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAR 2014 12:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2013
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK). Grant Numbers: 2U01-DK065176-06, 2U01-DK065201-06, 2U01-DK065184-06, 2U01-DK065211-06, 5U01DK065193-04, 5U01-DK065238-08, 1U01-DK083023-01, 1U01-DK083027-01, 1U01-DK082992-01, 1U01-DK083020-01
- CTSA. Grant Numbers: UL1 RR025761, UL1 RR025747, UL1 RR024134, UL1 RR024986, UL1 RR024982, UL1 RR024150
- National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.