These authors contributed equally to this work.
Occult hepatitis B virus infection predicts de novo hepatitis B infection in patients with alcoholic cirrhosis after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Xie, M., Rao, W., Yang, T., Deng, Y., Zheng, H., Pan, C., Liu, Y., Shen, Z. and Jia, J. (2014), Occult hepatitis B virus infection predicts de novo hepatitis B infection in patients with alcoholic cirrhosis after liver transplantation. Liver International. doi: 10.1111/liv.12567
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2014 02:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- National High Technology Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 2012AA021001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!