Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Transient depletion of specific immune cell populations to improve adenovirus-mediated transgene expression in the liver
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1274–1289, April 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 1274–1289
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2014 12:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- Spanish Department of Science. Grant Numbers: BIO2009/09295, SAF2009-08524, SAF2012-39578, SAF2012-40003, SAF2012-39504
- RNAREG. Grant Number: CSD2009-00080
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria. Grant Number: PI11/02327
- Fundación Barrié de la Maza
- Condesa de Fenosa
- UTE project CIMA
- MEC. Grant Number: RYC-2007-00928
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.