Letter to the Editor
FibroTest (FT) has similar accuracy for cirrhosis in ‘intention-to-diagnose’ which is superior to transient elastography (TE) in chronic hepatitis B.
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1128–1129, August 2014
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2014: 34: 1128–1129
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAY 2014 11:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.