Both these authors contributed equally to this study.
The combination of liver stiffness measurement and NAFLD fibrosis score improves the noninvasive diagnostic accuracy for severe liver fibrosis in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1566–1573, May 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 1566–1573
- Issue online: 15 APR 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2014 09:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2013
- FP7/2007–2013. Grant Number: n°Health-F2-2009-241762
- PRIN 2009. Grant Number: 2009ARYX4T_004
- PRIN 2010–2011. Grant Number: 2010C4JJWB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.