Both authors have contributed equally to this paper.
Telbivudine therapy may shape CD4+ T-cell response to prevent liver fibrosis in patients with chronic hepatitis B
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 834–845, March 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 834–845
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2014 11:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81070341, 81270517
- Nature Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 09ZR1406000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.