Both authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Radioembolization of hepatocellular carcinoma activates liver regeneration, induces inflammation and endothelial stress and activates coagulation
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1590–1596, May 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 1590–1596
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2014 08:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2014
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- Plan de Investigación Universidad de Navarra (PIUNA). Grant Numbers: FIS PI13/00359, FIS PI13/00385
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.