Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
The chronic use of beta-blockers and proton pump inhibitors may affect the rate of bacterial infections in cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 362–369, February 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 362–369
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2014 12:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.