Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
Infiltrating neutrophils aggravate metabolic liver failure in fah-deficient mice
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 774–785, March 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 774–785
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2014 04:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
- Ministry of Science & Technology of China. Grant Number: #2013CB944902
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: #31390433, #91029303
- National Science & Technology Major Projects. Grant Number: #2012ZX10002006
Fig. S1. Spleen immune cells alteration in fah−/− mice after NTBC withdrawal.
Fig. S2. Spleen lymphocytes compositions adjust to normal after neutrophils depletion.
Fig. S3. NTBC administration did not affect chemokines expression in fah−/− mice compared to 129S background mice.
Fig. S4. Spleen lymphocytes compositions adjust to normal after CCR2 inhibition.
Fig. S5. Liver failure in fah−/− mice was aggravated after clodronate liposome administration.
Table S1. Real-time PCR primer sequences.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.