A comprehensive hepatitis C virus risk factors meta-analysis (1989–2013); Do they differ in Egypt?
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 489–501, February 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 489–501
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2014 12:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2014
- Science and Technology Development Fund. Grant Number: 3469
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.