Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
New reliability criteria for transient elastography increase the number of accurate measurements for screening of cirrhosis and portal hypertension
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 381–390, February 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 381–390
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2014 09:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2014
- Joseph-Skoda Projektförderungspreis of the Austrian Society of Internal Medicine
- Roche Austria
- MSD Austria
Table S1. Baseline characteristics of all subgroups.
Table S2. Correlation between LS and HVPG in respective reliability groups and their diagnostic accuracy for significant fibrosis, cirrhosis and CSPH (patients without decompensation).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.