Two-year outcomes in initial survivors with acute liver failure: results from a prospective, multicentre study
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Fontana, R. J., Ellerbe, C., Durkalski, V. E., Rangnekar, A., Reddy, R. K., Stravitz, T., McGuire, B., Davern, T., Reuben, A., Liou, I., Fix, O., Ganger, D. R., Chung, R. T., Schilsky, M., Han, S., Hynan, L. S., Sanders, C., Lee, W. M. and the US Acute Liver Failure Study Group (2014), Two-year outcomes in initial survivors with acute liver failure: results from a prospective, multicentre study. Liver International. doi: 10.1111/liv.12632
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2014 06:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2014
- National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK U-01-58369
- Tips Fund of Northwestern Medical Foundation
- Jeanne Roberts and Rollin and Mary Ella King Funds of the Southwestern Medical Foundation
- NIDDK Training Grant. Grant Number: T32 DK62708-01
- Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.