Cirrhosis and Liver Failure
Two-year outcomes in initial survivors with acute liver failure: results from a prospective, multicentre study
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 370–380, February 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 370–380
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2014 06:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2014
- National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK U-01-58369
- Tips Fund of Northwestern Medical Foundation
- Jeanne Roberts and Rollin and Mary Ella King Funds of the Southwestern Medical Foundation
- NIDDK Training Grant. Grant Number: T32 DK62708-01
- Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.