Non-Parenchymal Cell Biology
Antifibrotic effects of luteolin on hepatic stellate cells and liver fibrosis by targeting AKT/mTOR/p70S6K and TGFβ/Smad signalling pathways
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1222–1233, April 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 1222–1233
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2014 06:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81072687
- New Drug Innovation of the Shanghai Science and Technology Development Foundation. Grant Number: 10431900200
- Shanghai Sixth People's Hospital Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.