Cholestasis and autoimmune liver disease
Primary sclerosing cholangitis increases the risk for pancreatitis after endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 254–262, January 2015
How to Cite
Liver Int. 2015; 35: 254–262
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUL 2014 07:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2014
- Bengt-Ihre fund
- Swedish Cancer Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.