Survey of Chinese Historical Syntax Part I: Pre-Archaic and Archaic Chinese
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Language and Linguistics Compass © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Language and Linguistics Compass
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 39–57, January 2013
How to Cite
Aldridge, E. (2013), Survey of Chinese Historical Syntax Part I: Pre-Archaic and Archaic Chinese. Language and Linguistics Compass, 7: 39–57. doi: 10.1111/lnc3.12006
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!