Noun Phrase Structure in Article-less Slavic Languages: DP or not DP?
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Language and Linguistics Compass © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Language and Linguistics Compass
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 201–219, March 2013
How to Cite
Pereltsvaig, A. (2013), Noun Phrase Structure in Article-less Slavic Languages: DP or not DP?. Language and Linguistics Compass, 7: 201–219. doi: 10.1111/lnc3.12014
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!