Survey on Emerging Research on the Use of Natural Language Processing in Clinical Language Assessment of Children
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author. Language and Linguistics Compass © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Language and Linguistics Compass
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 633–646, December 2013
How to Cite
Solorio, T. (2013), Survey on Emerging Research on the Use of Natural Language Processing in Clinical Language Assessment of Children. Language and Linguistics Compass, 7: 633–646. doi: 10.1111/lnc3.12054
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!