Keith J. Bybee is Paul E. and Hon. Joanne F. Alper '72 Judiciary Studies Professor at Syracuse University College of Law and Professor of Political Science at Syracuse University's Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
All Judges Are Political—Except When They Are Not: A Response
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 215–221, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Bybee, K. J. (2013), All Judges Are Political—Except When They Are Not: A Response. Law & Social Inquiry, 38: 215–221. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12001
The author thanks the symposium contributors for their thoughtful responses. He also thanks participants in the author-meets-readers roundtables at the New England Political Science Association and the Law & Society Association annual meetings for their valuable comments.
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!