This article was prepared while the author was Visiting Professor at the Centre for the Analysis of Risk and Regulation at the London School of Economics. He acknowledges, with thanks, the support of CARR and the LSE.
Enforcing Regulation: Robert Kagan's Contribution—And Some Questions
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 950–972, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Hawkins, K. (2013), Enforcing Regulation: Robert Kagan's Contribution—And Some Questions. Law & Social Inquiry, 38: 950–972. doi: 10.1111/lsi.12005
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!